Colin Ford is a young American actor and voice actor best known for his roles on Daybreak, Under the Dome, and Captain Marvel. He began his acting career at an early age of 5.
Colin Ford Bio & Family: Age, Parents, Siblings, Height
The 23-years-of-age actor was born as Colin Ford on 12 September 1996, in Nashville, Tennessee, the United States. Not much information regarding his parents and childhood life can be retrieved from the internet. It is reported that Colin shares a sibling bond with his younger brother.
About 5 feet and 11 inches (1.8 meters) tall in height, Colin studied at Campbell Hall School alongside his We Bought a Zoo co-star, Elle Fanning, and graduated from there in June 2015. Colin had already set his intention on working in front of the camera from his early childhood.
His Career In TV & Movies: Supernatural, Captain Marvel
Colin’s initial movie project was the 2002 romantic-comedy film, Sweet Home Alabama, where he portrayed the character of Clinton Jr. A year later, he was seen as Young Lloyd Christmas on Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd.
The young actor ringed his television debut with a small role in the superhero television series, Smallville, in 2005. His other recognizable works are as Young Sam Winchester on Supernatural (2007; 2009-2011; 2016), Dylan Mee on We Bought a Zoo (2011), and Joe McAlister on Under the Dome (2013-2015).
Interesting For You: Jascha Washington; How old is Jascha Washington?, Now, Movies, Wife
Furthermore, Colin was seen as Steve Danvers in the 2019 MCU flick, Captain Marvel. The Brie Larson-starrer went on to gross $1,128,275,263 worldwide.
What Is Colin Ford’s Dating Status? Who Is His Girlfriend?
The young and talented actor seems to be leading a single life now. However, it doesn’t mean that he has been away from the taste of love and relationship.
Colin was rumored to be in a relationship with his childhood friend Isabella Fuhrman from 2012 to 2013. Isabella is also an actress best known for her roles in Orphan (2009) and The Hunger Games (2012). The actor pair never admitted of their relationship in public and before the matter could go further, they called it quits.
Following that, Colin dated actress Chloe Grace Moretz in 2013, who is known for her works on Kick-Ass (2010) and Greta (2018).
Some Interesting Facts About Colin Ford
- Colin modeled for print ads for regional and national retailers at the age of 4.
- Back in 2005, he did a high profile photoshoot with prolific actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for W magazine.
- He has bagged three Young Artist Awards in his career so far: in 2010 for Supernatural, in 2011 for Jack and the Beanstalk, and in 2012 for Jake and the Never Land Pirates.
- Colin’s favorite movie is the 1986 classic, Stand By Me.
- When not acting, he sometimes DJs at Club Radioactive and his DJ name is DJ C-4.
- He has a slight obsession with Jordan shoes and owns over 10 pairs.
- Colin is active on Instagram with over 397k followers.