Elle Fanning is an American actress who is best known for her roles in movies like Babel, Maleficent, The Neon Demon, and Super 8. She made her film debut as the younger version of her sister’s character in the 2001 drama film, I Am Sam.
Elle Fanning Bio & Family: Age, Parents, Sister, Height
The cunning actress, age 22, was born as Mary Elle Fanning on 9 April 1998 in Conyers, Georgia, the United States. She is the youngest daughter of her parents, Steven J. Fanning and Heather Joy. Her father, Steven, is a former Minor League Baseball player and now serves as an electronics salesman. Besides, her mother, Heather, is a former Pro Tennis player.
Elle’s hunger for acting comes from her elder sister, Dakota Fanning, who has appeared in a handful of movies over the years. She has even earned the nomination at the 2002 Screen Actors Guild Awards for her role in the movies, I Am Sam.
About 5 feet and 9 inches (1.75 meters) tall in height, Elle was home-schooled by her grandmother until 2007. She later completed her education from Campbell Hall School located in North Hollywood, Los Angeles.
Her Career In Movies & TV Shows, Net Worth
After entering the acting world with the role of Young Lucy Dawson in the 2001 drama film I Am Sam, Elle made her television debut the next year with the series titled Taken. On the other hand, she kept on grabbing big-screen projects with Daddy Day Care (2003), Babel (2006), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008), and Super 8 (2011).
Similarly, Elle enticed her audiences with her performance in movies like Maleficent (2014), 20th Century Women (2016), Mary Shelley (2017), Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019), and All the Bright Places (2020). Some of her TV roles are Criminal Minds (2006-2007), and The Great (2020).
You May Find Interesting: Know About Lili Reinhart; Age, Height, Birthday, Movies, Cole Sprouse
For her long-haul acting stint, Elle bags a commanding net worth of $6 million.
What Is Elle Fanning’s Dating Status? Her Boyfriend Details!
Beautiful and talented Elle Fanning has always made into the media headlines for her professional charisma. Other than that, she has been surfaced in the rumor claiming that she has been in a relationship with an English actor and screenwriter, Max Minghella, since 2018. However, the rumored couple has not revealed their relationship.
Prior to that, she dated actor Zalman Band for a brief period in 2015. The two were spotted while going on a breakfast date. Unfortunately, their togetherness came to an end. Elle also dated Dylan Beck in 2014.
Some Interesting Facts About Elle Fanning
- Elle’s maternal grandfather is American football player Rick Arrington, and her aunt is ESPN reporter Jill Arrington.
- She won the Young Hollywood Award for Actress of the Year, in 2011, for her role in the 2010 American drama film, Somewhere.
- In 2011, Elle also won a Hollywood Film Festival Award and a Phoenix Film Critics Society Award for her role in the science-fiction thriller, Super 8.
- Elle has won nominations for several other awards, such as the Saturn Award, Teen Choice Award, and the Screen Actors Guild Award.
- Elle’s grandmother spent $US600 at an auction buying her an old cream container that used to belong to Marilyn Monroe.
- In her free time, she loves to play soccer and enjoys singing, dancing, and designing clothes.
- She is active on Instagram with over 4.6 million followers.