American social media personality Charli D’Amelio has a strong presence in TikTok. In the span of a year, she is able to garner more than 69.4 million followers on the same social media platform.
Charli D’Amelio Bio & Family; Age, Family, Sister
The TikTok star was born on 1 May 2004 in Norwalk, Connecticut. Talking about her family, her parents, Marc D’Amelio, a politician, and Heidi D’Amelio raised her and her elder sister, Dixie D’Amelio who is two years younger.
Dixie was born on 12 August 2001 and has more than 66.8 million TikTok followers.
Start of TikTok Journey & Record Stats!
The 16-year-old’s career in TikTok began in 2019 summer of 2019 from dance to lip-syncing videos. Till now she has over 69.4 million TikTok followers which are more than her sibling. As of late March 2020, she was one of the most-followed people on this social media platform. Besides TikTok, she has a self-titled YouTube channel surpassing more than 5.36 million subscribers.
It’s been over five years, she is in the digital platform that she commenced from 23 November 2015 onwards. Talking about some of her major achievements, Barbara Jones also known as the executive of Sony Music signed to her management company, Outshine Talent. A year later, she signed with another talent agency, UTA in early 2020.
Charlie along with her sister was a part of the collaborative TikTok web group Hype House along with 18 others content creators. She and her sister have in May 2020 signed a lucrative contract as a part of their new podcast deal with Ramble Podcast Network.
Is She Dating Anyone?
Charlie once dated fellow TikTok star Chase Hudson. The couple who announced their relationship in early 2020 split in April of the same year. However, neither Charlie nor her former boyfriend has confirmed or denied any specific reason for their breakup.
Some Interesting Facts About Charli D’Amelio
- Charli inspired her elder sister to try TikTok.
- She has more than 22.6 million on Instagram and over 3.1 million Twitter followers.
- The social media star got the fortune to attend Super Bowl LIV and meet Jennifer Lopez to create the TikTok challenge “J Lo Super Bowl Challenge.”
- In May 2020 Hollywood Reporter called her TikTok’s “biggest star”.
- In April 2020, she donated $50,000 to her hometown hospital, Norwalk Hospital.
- His effort was to help secure critical supplies for the hospital’s staff amid the COVID-19 pandemic.