American professional baseball pitcher Zach Wheeler, age 38 plays for MLB team New York Mets. He is the recipient of All-Star Futures Game Selection in 2010 and 2012, including the 2012 EAS Mid-Season All-Star.
Zach Wheeler Bio & Family
The player was born as Zachary Harrison Wheeler on 30 May 1990 in Smyrna, Georgia, to parents, Barry and Elaine Wheeler. His father is a longtime project coordinator for Georgia Power. Zach’s other family member includes his brother, Jacob, and Adam.
He went to East Paulding High School. The athlete stands at the height of 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m) and weighs around 84 kg.
Career & Net Worth
The 29-year-old has a net worth cross two million dollar figures from professional MLB since 2009. In the 2009 MLB draft, the San Francisco Giants picked him in the first round, sixth overall.
Zach Wheeler playing stats (Picture: MLB)
Four years later, he made his MLB debut on 18 June 2013. Before the start of the 2017 season, he and Mets signed a year contract worth $800,000 for a year.
Does Zach Have A Wife?
Besides his inclining stats with Mets, Zach also relishes a great relationship. He and his longtime girlfriend, Dominique Rizzo, got engaged on 1 January 2019. Just a few months to go, Zach and his fiancee are ready to walk the wedding aisle on 31 December 2019. The wedding ceremony and reception are set to place at The Legacy Castle 141 Route 23 South, Pompton Plains, NJ.
Zach Miller with wife-to-be Dominique Rizzo on 18 October 2019 (Picture: Zach’s Instagram)
His wife-to-be is a recent graduate of a Fashion Marketing degree. She is a dog lover and labels her husband-to-be a proud fiance.
Some Interesting Facts About Zach Wheeler
- In the 2001 MLB draft, he got the fortune to be selected by the New York Yankees.
- His father played in a men’s baseball league.
- Zach’s mother lettered in varsity basketball and softball during all four years of high school and continued to play softball competitively as an adult.
- In 2009, he got the recognition as the Gatorade High School Player of the Year for Georgia.
- He signed with the Giants, foregoing a commitment to attend Chipola College.
- The athlete’s wife-to-be is a vivid social media user and has over 88.4 Instagram followers.