American Professional Basketball Player Thomas Bryant plays for NBA team Washington Wizards. The former Lakers man is just three years old to NBA, who also got the 2018 First-team All NBA G League honor.
Thomas Bryant Bio & Family
The player was born as Thomas Jermaine Bryant on 31 July 1997 in Rochester, New York, to parents, Edward and Linda Bryant. He went to Bishop Kearney High School in Irondequoit, New York. Then he attended Bishop Kearney in Irondequoit, New York. After that, he went to Indiana college to complete his education and gameplay from 2015 to 2017.
Thomas stands at the height of 6 feet 10 inches (2.08 m) tall and weighs around 112 kg.
Career & Net Worth
The 22-year-old got the fortune to play for Los Angeles Lakers after the team picked him at the 2017 NBA draft. After signing a rookie contract on 30 July 2017, he was a part of the Laker’s active roaster. However, a year after the team waived him on 30 June 2018.
Thomas Bryant playing stats (Picture: ESPN)
The Lakers assigned him to their G League team, South Bay Lakers, for the 2017-2018 season. He was claimed off waivers by the Washington Wizards on 12 July 2018. He and the team agreed upon signing a contract worth $25 million.
Does Thomas Have A Girlfriend?
Besides an inclining NBA career graph, he relishes and admirable affair with a girlfriend named Alli Speidel. The couple knew each other from Indiana college and were dating each other back then.
Thomas Bryant with girlfriend Alli Speidel on 26 September 2019 (Picture: Thomas Instagram)
Thomas on his IG wrote,
Together we make magic, and it’s ours
His girlfriend has a family that includes her parents and a sister named Emily Speidel.
Some Interesting Facts About Thomas Bryant
- In high school, the ESPN ranked him the 20th best player.
- Thomas scored nine points and grabbed three rebounds in 16 minutes during the McDonald’s All-American Game.
- At college, his break outperformance was 86-65 win against Creighton. He scored 17 points, seven rebounds, and four blocks in the Hoosiers win.
- At the NCAA Tournament, Indiana won against Kentucky, where Bryant contributed 19 points and five rebounds.
- His career-high point was against Phoenix Suns when he shot 14-14 on 22 December 2018.