Last Updated on: July 10, 2020 by: Phil
American television host Laura Ingraham has been taking her roles as a host on the nationally syndicated radio show The Laura Ingraham Show. In addition, she is the editor-in-chief of LifeZette, a conservative American website founded in 2015.
Laura Ingraham Bio; Age, Family, Education, Height
Laura Anne Ingraham, age 57, was born on 19 June 1963 as the daughter of James Frederick Ingraham III and Anne Caroline Laura Ingraham. She grew up in Glastonbury, Connecticut along with her family. She has three brothers; James F. Ingraham IV, Brooks Ingraham, and Curtis U. Ingraham.
Laura attended Glastonbury High School from where she graduated at the age of 18. Later, she went to Dartmouth College and received her bachelor’s in 1985. Laura earned a Juris Doctor from the University Of Virginia School Of Law in 1991. The gorgeous lady stands at the height of 5 feet 5.5 inches (1.66 meters).
Her Media Career; Fox News
At the beginning of her career, Laura was a speechwriter in the Former President Ronald Reagan’s administration for the Domestic Policy Advisor. She also took brief responsibility as a litigator and as a Supreme Court law clerk for Justice Clarence Thomas.
She first took her television role in on MSNBC in 1996. Moreover, Laura served as a CBS commentator and hosted Watch It on MSNBC. In 2007, she joined Fox News and started working as a contributor. As of October 2017, she hosts The Ingraham Angle, a news and opinion-based talk show on the network.
Laura Ingraham hosts The Ingraham Angle on Fox News since 2017 (Picture: Time)
Apart from her television role, Ingraham is the founder of Ingraham Media Group, which runs the news website, LifeZette.
Laura’s Salary, Net Worth & House
With the active involvement in the journalism profession for more than three decades, Laura has accumulated a stunning amount of net worth.
As a veteran media personality, she earns a salary of $15 million per year that makes her net worth of an estimated $70 million. Well, the Fox News talent currently resides in a lavish house situated in McLean at Virginia.
Parents Three Children From Her Married Life; Who’s Laura’s Husband?
The 55-year-old has been linked with several names on her dating life in the past. Previously, she dated political commentator Keith Olbermann and prior to that she had a short fling with her New Jersey Democratic Senator partner, Robert Torricelli.
In 2005, she was engaged with Chicago businessman James V. Reyes, but the engagement broke out following her diagnosis with breast cancer way before she could call him as her husband. Similarly, Laura dated political commentator Dinesh D’Souza and attorney George T. Conway.
Laura Ingraham is a single mother of three adopted children (Picture: Conservativefighters)
However, she is yet to begin her married life with a husband so far. Laura is the mother of three children. She adopted a daughter Maria Caroline Ingraham in 2008. Meanwhile, she has two adopted boys named Nikolai Peter Ingraham and Michael Dmitri Ingraham.
Some Interesting Facts About Laura Ingraham
- Laura’s brother Curtis is openly gay and he has been speaking out against his sister on social media since early 2018.
- She possesses mixed ethnicity as her maternal grandparents were Polish immigrants. Similarly, her father was of Irish and English descent.
- Ingraham converted from the Baptist neo-tradition to the Roman Catholic faith.
- Her father James died on his 88th birthday on 12 December 2012.
- In 2005, Laura was diagnosed with breast cancer and survived after a successful surgery.
- She is an author of numerous books such as Shut Up & Sing (2003), The Obama Diaries (2010), and Billionaire at the Barricades (2017).
- Laura was voted the fifth most popular talk show host in America by Talkers Magazine.
- She was sued for $2.4 million by a music professor for allegedly writing controversial articles about his racist and unprofessional behavior.
- Laura is active on Twitter with over 3.5 million followers.