American actor Tony Campisi is known for some of his movies work, including the 2004 release, Spider-Man 2. He had been into some fantastic creative artwork in the film, but it is rare to see the 77-year-old nowadays.
Tony Campisi Bio & Family; Age, Parents
The former husband of Kathy Bates was born on 22 January 1943. He is 77 years old. Talking about his family, he has kept all the information under wraps and has not revealed much. It is also complex to get details of his parents that most media spotlight and multimedia pages are pondering.
How Much Is His Net Worth?; Movies & More!
Tony’s net worth should probably cross a million-dollar mark. He has been associated with big Hollywood movies, including Spider-Man 2 (2004), Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2001), and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999). Almost seven years earlier, he got the opportunity to share a screen with his former wife in A Home of Our Own (1993).
He did the character portrayal of Norman while Kathy played the lead role of Frances Lacey in the drama film directed by Tony Bill. The 1993 release was back then made under a production cost of $12 million.
Tony & Kathy Bates Broken Marriages; Her Movies & Net Worth!
After knowing each other for a while, the former pair decided to walk the wedding aisle in 1991. While the two were lucky enough to share a screen, two years after their marriage, their marital life did not last long. Six years later, they decided to part ways in 1997.
Besides him, Kathy has a roaring net worth of $32 million from professional acting since 1963. She has been part of some brilliant movies like Richard Jewell (2019), Krystal (2017), Boychoir (2015), Bee Movie (2007), Love Liza (2002), and Titanic (1997). She played the role of Margaret “Molly” Brown in the 1997 release that made $2.194 billion at the box office under a budget of $200 million.
Some Interesting Facts About Tony Campisi
- Tony’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- His former wife, during her teenage years, battled depression.
- Kathy has been a social activist and raised voiced against different issues and violence, including the 2016 Orlando gay nightclub shooting.
- She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2003.
- In September 2012, she revealed via Twitter about her diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Bathes became a national spokesperson for lymphedema and chairperson for the Lymphatic Education & Research Network’s (LE&RN) honorary board.
- His former wife is a fighter who defeated both the cancers.