Lauren Taylor is also known for her works in the music industry. She has five songs to her name among which her first single, Carousel, was released in 2013.
Lauren Taylor Short Bio: Age, Family, Height
The 21-years-of-age versatile diva was born as Lauren Alexandra Taylor on 16 June 1998. She hails from Littleton, Colorado, the United States. However, Lauren grew up in San Diego, California, where she developed her love for music and acting. Lauren is close to her mother and also shares a sibling bond with her twin brothers, Conner Taylor, and Jordan Taylor.
About 5 feet and 2 inches (1.57 meters) tall in height, Lauren now lives with her mother and brothers in Southern California.
Career In Entertainment
Lauren commenced her entertainment career with the lead role of Holly in the Disney Channel pilot of the 2014 series, Fairest of the Mall. Eventually, she appeared with the main role of Harper Rich in the American sitcom, Richie Rich, in 2015. Her other recognizable work was of Shelby in the Disney Channel comedy series, Best Friends Whenever, where she was part of the show from 2015 to 2016.
Lauren Taylor as Shelby on Best Friends Whenever (Picture: IMDB)
Besides, the young talent is known for her musical works as well. She released her first song titled Carousel in 2013. Furthermore, she came up with other singles like Treat Me Right (2014), Dreams of Lavender (2017), and Truth Be Told (2019).
Is Lauren Dating Anyone?
As far as we can say, the versatile lady is still single and available. We can see her having a great time with her friends on her social media accounts. However, when it comes to relationship life, she hasn’t shared anything to date. Looking at that, we, and the fans can suppose her to be not dating anyone right now. It is also possible that she ranks her career all above these things.
Some Interesting Facts About Lauren Taylor
- Lauren opened for Wilson Philips, an American vocal group, at the age of fourteen and later for musicians like Michael Bolton, Vanessa Williams, and Debbie Gibson.
- She regularly performs at the House of Blues San Diego and House of Blues Sunset.
- Lauren became one of the opening acts of the San Diego County Fair in Del Mar in 2015.
- She is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog named Hanna and two cats named Baby and Mojo.
- She is also a big Netflix fan and some of her favorite shows are Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, and House of Cards.
- Lauren is popular on Instagram with 466k followers.