Amber Najm’s husband’s real name is Faheem Rasheed Najm. With the other two names, Teddy Penderazdoun and Teddy Verseti, the mass fan following is still familiar with his stage name, T-Pain.
Amber Najm Bio & Family; Birthday, Family, Height
The celebrity wife was born as Amber Michelle Wyatt. She celebrates her birthday on 13 April and was born in 1981 in Melbourne, FL. Talking about her family, her parents, Tony Wyatt, and Gina Shirley Pineiro raised her alongside a brother named Justin and sister Andrea. She belonged to a military family.
While growing up in Tallahassee, Florida she went to Satellite High School to complete graduation in 1999. Later, she attended Florida A&M University to study business.
Can She Sing? & Details on Miltary Job!
The 39-year-old does not have any high interest in singing. Despite her husband’s inclining career growth as a singer and songwriter, she prevents herself from doing so. Besides being the wife of a celebrated musical artist, she was into the U.S. Air Force from 2001 to 2005.
Moreover, she enjoys a lucrative lifestyle from a colossal net worth of $35 million garnered by her partner. T-Pain musical career spans over 16 years since 2004 and has given some worth a while studio albums including 1UP (2019), Oblivion (2017), Revolver (2013), and Thr33 Ringz (2008) to name a few.
T-Pain on 21 April 2017 got a fortune to perform at Tufts University’s annual Spring Fling. It was planned since October 2016 which he canceled citing personal obligations. However, if details are to be followed, the reason was for his child’s birthday.
Marriage Details & Children!
Going back to their marriage history, the couple exchanged their wedding vows on 11 September 2003. At that time, Amber was 22 and T-Pain was 18. She is four years older than her partner and has been relishing a 17 years old strong committed relationship.
Together they share three children; a daughter, Lyriq, and two sons Muziq and Kaydnz Kodah. The youngest one Kaydnz was born in May 2009.
Some Interesting Facts About Amber Najm
- Amber’s birth sign is Aries.
- It is rumored of her father marrying a woman named Ann Wyatt.
- T-Pain’s other two studio albums are Epiphany (2007) and Rappa Ternt Sanga (2005).
- Her husband got involved in a golf car accident on 27 March 2009. He had cuts, bruises, and four missing teeth.
- T-Pain went on record to chop his iconic dreadlocks which he revealed on 1 April 2013.
- His niece Javona Glover, was stabbed to death on 30 August 2016 in a local Walgreens store in his hometown, Tallahassee, Florida.
- The rapper loves tattoo and is an avid gamer.